Wonderbly is a unique, award winning start-up that lives on the intersection of storytelling, engineering, digital and print. We are building a global personal-publishing business that brings millions of people into our products - as co-creators and audiences. We are best known for our first title, Lost My Name, which is read by over 4 million children and their families globally. We are releasing a new title every few months and now have 18 books in our range.
Our focus in the near future is with the children’s book market - creating stunning, uncompromisingly high quality and technically ambitious personalised books for kids.
We’re in the business of sparking kids’ imaginations; inspiring them to read & to learn as well as build confidence and self-belief.
Asi , David and the Founders of Wonderbly believe strongly in the culture that has driven the success of the business since 2016. It’s that energy & belief to tackle big opportunities that attracts people to join and stay.
- Each year you'll accrue a generous 28 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- We support being active; with numerous running groups, gym lunches and yoga in the office. We have some sparkling new showers on site, secure bike parking facilities and are part of the Cycle To Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers, health insurance are also available
- Matched pension contribution
- You’ll get a sweet training budget to enable you to do your best work and develop as a professional, combined with weekly Lunch and Learns
- We have heaps of snacks, drinks, and comforts in our fully-stocked kitchen
- PLUS team lunches and breakfasts. Every Thursday, our Studio Manager orders some super delish food and we gorge ourselves.
- We love having dogs in the office [well behaved ones anyway]!
We are an equal opportunities employer
Our team are committed to providing equal opportunities for employment regardless of of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, disability, family structure, socio-economic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis (it's the law, but it's also just the right thing to do).
And to see more on our business and products, please do visit us at: